To display seconds in the taskbar clock of Windows 10 or Windows 11, you can follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the taskbar (the bar located at the bottom of your screen) and select “Taskbar settings” from the context menu.
2. In the “Taskbar settings” window that appears, scroll down until you find the “Use small taskbar buttons” toggle switch. If this switch is turned on, toggle it off.
3. Now, scroll further down until you find the “Notification area” section. Click on the “Turn system icons on or off” option.
4. In the “Turn system icons on or off” window, locate the “Clock” option. Toggle it on if it is currently off.
5. After enabling the “Clock” option, return to the “Taskbar settings” window.
6. Scroll down until you see the “Show seconds” toggle switch. Turn it on.
7. The taskbar clock will now display the seconds in addition to the hours and minutes.